Best Value - Performance Mini Metal Gear Servo for your FPV Plane
- Ball bearing - Digital with MOSFET Drive- Metal gear
High Efficiency Brusless Motor for Skywalker 2013/2014, X8
Corona 939MG Digital Metal Gear Servo 2.7kg / 0.13sec / 12.5g
90 Degree Adaptor for SMA Antenna
This is the first 5.8G solution support both the...
Tested to 2km with Aomway 500mw Transmitter and Aomway Cloverleaf Antenna
HQProp 5x4. 6x3 Durable Prop 2CW 2CCW - PINK
RP-SMA JACK to SMA PLUG 90 Degree Adaptor allow you to use RP-SMA...
GEMFAN 11X7E Nylon Propeller
EMAX ES3104 17g Metal Gear Analog Servo
HQProp S5x4x3B Durable S Prop 2CW 2CCW - Blue
ImmersionRC EzUHF Transmitter
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Immersion EzUHF Transmitter offers reliable long-range FPV/UAV model control with an output of up to 600mW. Over one year of development, testing and refinement was invested in the EzUHF line of products.
Robust FHSS link
The robust FHSS (Frequency Hopping, Spread Spectrum) link hops to a new frequency every 22ms. This increases the robustness of the link, and makes it immune to most sources of interference.
A GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying) modulation scheme reduces unwanted harmonics, normally present with traditional FSK modulation.
Power Boost Switch
A transmitter-mounted switch controls the power level, allowing an additional boost to get out of trouble.
A standard Mini-A USB port provides a connection to a PC, for firmware upgrades, and system diagnostics and configuration. There is no external hardware required for firmware updating.
Twin 4-pin Mini-Din connectors provide the connection to the R/C Transmitter, and also to a compatible head-tracker. Even radios which didn’t previously support head-tracking can now be used.
With its flexible power source options, and wide PPM input range, the EzUHF Tx is compatible with most R/C transmitters available on the market today.
A standard DC power jack allows power to be supplied directly to the module, useful in remote-mounting applications, where long cable runs may be required.
The EzUHF transmitter requires a license to operate in most countries. In the USA, or the EU, an Amateur Radio license is required.
• Reliable FHSS Link (Frequency Hopping, Spread Spectrum)
• 433MHz/70cm Ham band operation
• GFSK modulation
• 600mW (~28dBm) output power
• Direct head-tracker input, adding head-tracker compatibility to most radios
• Power switch, ability to boost power when at long range
• Standard SMA antenna connector, compatibility with 70cm antennas
• Flexible buffered, AC-coupled, PPM input, ensures compatibility with 3.3V ~ 9.6V PPM levels
• Standard USB port (Mini-A) for firmware upgrades, and system configuration
• Single push-button learning of failsafe positions
• Binding function, which allows binding Single Tx->Rx, Multi Tx->Rx, and Single Tx->Multi Rx
• Works with 8 channel and 4 channel EzUHF receivers
• Power sourced directly from the R/C Transmitter (Futaba style), or optional DC power jack
• Built in receiver for future expansion
• Custom extruded brushed aluminum enclosure
9~12V DC 250 mA @ 12V in 600mW mode, 85mA @ 12V in 200mW mode