Best Value - Performance Mini Metal Gear Servo for your FPV Plane
- Ball bearing - Digital with MOSFET Drive- Metal gear
High Efficiency Brusless Motor for Skywalker 2013/2014, X8
Corona 939MG Digital Metal Gear Servo 2.7kg / 0.13sec / 12.5g
90 Degree Adaptor for SMA Antenna
This is the first 5.8G solution support both the...
Tested to 2km with Aomway 500mw Transmitter and Aomway Cloverleaf Antenna
HQProp 5x4. 6x3 Durable Prop 2CW 2CCW - PINK
RP-SMA JACK to SMA PLUG 90 Degree Adaptor allow you to use RP-SMA...
GEMFAN 11X7E Nylon Propeller
EMAX ES3104 17g Metal Gear Analog Servo
HQProp S5x4x3B Durable S Prop 2CW 2CCW - Blue
ImmersionRC EzUHF 8ch Diversity Receiver
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
The EzUHF 8 channel diversity receiver is a compact 8CH receiver for use with the ImmersionRC EzUHF system. It can provide long range control of your FPV model with the robust interference rejection that diversity antennas provide.
Compact Long-Range R/C Receiver
Ideal companion to the EzUHF transmitter. Sensitive receiver, with twin antenna inputs, in a diversity configuration. Fits the most slender of glider fuselages.
Each antenna input contains a 7-section ceramic low-pass filter, which silences interference from nearby high-power video transmitters on 900/1.2/2.4/… bands. Attenuation at 900MHz is > 40dB, at 2.4GHz > 75dB, right at the antenna input.
Programmable MK mode, emits raw PPM on a chosen channel. The EzUHF Rx is an ideal receiver to use on Mikrokopters used for longer-range flights.
The ceramic filtering is a huge benefit on a small MK frame, which has a Video Tx antenna nearby.
EzLink connection to an EzOSD
No more guessing! the EzLink cable connects the EzUHF to an EzOSD on-screen display. All critical parameters are sent to the OSD, which displays them live on the display and downlinks them along with the antenna-tracking telemetry.
A ground-based EzAntennaTracker displays the parameters on its LCD display, and the ImmersionPlayer application plots them on its Google-Earth™ overlay.
* Why ‘Bi-directional ready’?: The EzUHF Transmitter is a full transceiver, i.e. it includes both transmitter, and receiver hardware. The 8 Channel receiver is also a transceiver, so both are capable of bi-directional communications. Firmware to take advantage of these capabilities will available in the near future, both are field-upgradable using a std. USB cable.
EzUHF Long-Range R/C Receiver, 8 Channel Compact, Sensitive, Diversity…
• Reliable FHSS Link (Frequency Hopping, Spread Spectrum)
• 433MHz/70cm Ham band operation
• -112dBm Sensitivity
• Bi-directional ready * (contains onboard transmitter)
• Diversity Antenna configuration
• Ceramic filtered inputs, eliminates nearby high-power video Tx interference
• Mikrokopter mode, emits PPM on a chosen channel
• Vehicle mode, couples two chosen channels (ideal for coupling steering servos on monster trucks)
• USB Connection for easy firmware upgrades, and advanced configuration
• EzLink connection to a EzOSD, providing in-flight display, and telemetry down-linked parameters:
-RSSI Ant. 1, Ant 2
-SNR for each freq. bin
• Standard SMA antenna connectors, compatibility with standard 433/70cm band antennas
• 8 standard servo connectors
• Failsafe, preset by button on the EzUHF transmitter
Power Requirements: 4.8~6V, 35mA (Rx mode), 95mA (Tx mode)