Best Value - Performance Mini Metal Gear Servo for your FPV Plane
- Ball bearing - Digital with MOSFET Drive- Metal gear
High Efficiency Brusless Motor for Skywalker 2013/2014, X8
Corona 939MG Digital Metal Gear Servo 2.7kg / 0.13sec / 12.5g
90 Degree Adaptor for SMA Antenna
This is the first 5.8G solution support both the...
Tested to 2km with Aomway 500mw Transmitter and Aomway Cloverleaf Antenna
HQProp 5x4. 6x3 Durable Prop 2CW 2CCW - PINK
RP-SMA JACK to SMA PLUG 90 Degree Adaptor allow you to use RP-SMA...
GEMFAN 11X7E Nylon Propeller
EMAX ES3104 17g Metal Gear Analog Servo
HQProp S5x4x3B Durable S Prop 2CW 2CCW - Blue
OPLINK MINI CC3D REVO Universal Transceiver TX RX Module Integrating Remote Controller PPM Input
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
The OPLink is a radio transceiver backed by an ARM32 powered digital packet processor specifically designed for the OpenPilot project, it was originally developed under the codename: PipXtreme and there are many artifacts that still reflect this. It is a two-way radio system allowing real time telemetry information for the Ground Control Station, Wireless Configuration and even radio control from your transmitter over a single communications link.
- You will need two OPLink radios to establish a connection between the vehicle and ground station. Note that the Revolution board has an OPLink built into the flight controller. The same firmware version must be running in Revo and OPLM devices (i.e. if you upgrade one board, you will need to upgrade all others that are 'bound' together).
First time use with OPLM
- When you first try to use your OPLM with the GCS, it will not be automatically picked up by the GCS. You first need to go into the 'Firmware' tab and click 'Upgrade & Erase' while the OPLink is disconnected. Then plug in OPLink when the upgrade process asks for it. Once this has been done, your OPLM board will show up at the bottom of your GCS as a connected device. The configuration page icon at the bottom of the page icon list may be hidden without scrolling down, depending on the size of your computer screen.
- 100mW Standalone Radio Modem
- 3 IO Ports: Micro-B USB, Mainport & Flexiport
- MMCX Antenna Connector.
- Weight: 4g
- Dimensions: 20mm x 29mm
- Input Voltage: +5v